Friday 2 January 2015

New Year...... New Plans


 
Today, it looks like I am going to the hobby store.  What kind of danger will I get myself into.  Hmmmm?

I really have to many hobbies, but I am sure there might be a bargain or two.  Will I be able to resist?

Lately, I have been strong, but I feel like I might weaken today.  Why?  I just have that itch to try a new model kit.  It might be an airplane, or it might be ship.  Really, it might be a dream 32 Highboy Roadster or a very detailed 67 Mustang Fastback.  I just don't know.  If it were summertime, it might be a remote control helicopter or rocket kit.

I do know that they hobby store is a fun place to go.  I'll be taking a friend, so perhaps he will be the voice of reason.  Or more likely, he'll fuel the shopping trip.  My biggest goal is not to come back with any magazines.

Updates tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You should see how many magazines I have collected since 1970. It would drive you mad.

    ReplyDelete