Thursday 13 December 2012

The Panda Kit--a totally biased review


 
I resisted building some of the smaller Nanoblock kits because....because....actually, I don't know why.  Maybe I thought I had to build the biggest and most difficult kits there were.  Maybe I just had grand visions.  Maybe I thought they were a little beneath me.

I bought the panda kit because pandas are cute--everybody knows that.

the kit contents
There are only two colours in the Panda kit and the kit is not rated too difficult.  That being said, I think the results were tremendous.  It looks really good, and it catches my eye every time I pass by that shelf.

great results
On a side note, I saw a woman buying ten nanoblock kits at Scholar's Choice a couple of weeks ago.  She was planning on including them in loot bags given out at a kid's party.  I was really impressed.  She was spending a fair amount of money on other people's kids.  Those lucky children were going to get their first taste of nanoblock addiction--and I am sure some of them will be converted for life.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment